BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Soft and lovely

So, for today's look I wanted pink and bronze...Believe it or not I don't have a whole lot of pink...but leave it to my Aromaleigh colors to lead the way..This look turned out so pretty in real life I just loved it.  So read along to see what I used for the entire look...

Eyes
Benefit Stay don't stray primer
Detrivore primer over top of that
Aromaleigh Edie on lid
Aromaleigh ooops! pretty brownish color in the crease
Aromaleigh ooops! another pinkinish brown color to blend and highlight
Aromaleigh Orchideous from the spells collection I ran under brow bone to tear duct
Top lash line I applied Loreal Hip cream eyeliner in black
Lower lashline I applied Detrivore primer with a brush and then went over lash line with the brown ooops and ran some Edie to tear duct and under the ooops color
Water line I used UD Gunmetal
YSL mascara in plum or burgundy..

Face
Dior Airflash spray foundation
Benefit Get Even Powder
Mac concealer under eyes
Blush Dior Rose Brazilia

Lips
Rosebud salve
Lime Crime lipstick in Great Pink Planet
Beaute lip gloss in Skin Trade

I have to say I really love the Hip cream liner.  It stays put and you need such a tiny bit to do the whole lash line.  All and All I am happy with how this turned out today...

Thinking about a face primer.  I feel I need one but don't want to spend the 28.00 on Benefits...so I am on the hunt for one that controls oil and priced reasonably. Lip primer too...What does everyone wear and what type of pink do you like to wear if any?



2 comments:

  1. Another great photo with good color
    I use the Fyrinnae Face Primer & it sure does the job for me. I have t-zone oilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcey I will check that out...

    ReplyDelete