As I love the edgy and bright looks, today I just felt like I wanted to do something more soft but again I had to have that red lip. For some reason I am becoming attached to red. Not normal for me. I went out shopping. Promised the little one we would hit Barnes and Nobles....my fav bookstore but that we had to stop into the new Sephora we just got in the area. Of course how can you be in Sephora and not stop in. Come on...really? In need of nothing I ended up with a couple of things which I will post about in another blog...Right now here is what I wore today....
Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
Lid Kat Von D Agatha Pink on lid
Crease Meditation
Went into outer crease with Mac Soft Brown
Back over crease with Meditation
Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
Lid Kat Von D Agatha Pink on lid
Crease Meditation
Went into outer crease with Mac Soft Brown
Back over crease with Meditation
Highlight with MUFE No. 3
Lined upper lash line with UD Zero
lower lash line lined halfway with Tijuana
inner with Sugar Skull
YSL mascara in Burgundy
Face
Loreal primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
Illamasaqua blush in Rumour
Apple of cheeks Milani blush in Dolce Pink
ELF concealer under eyes
Lips
Mac Russian Red Lip Gloss
There is my soft side today using Kat Von D...Her palettes are really nice but I looked at a couple today and the colors just looked similar to what I already have so I passed on it. Really I want for nothing but I always end up with something....Shame on me....Anyone get anything new?

That poppy red lip looks so good with your skin!
ReplyDelete