The Beautiful Baroque in Babylon likes my fashion sense so here is just a quick look at what I wore today...More casual today. I have been wearing wedge sandals every day but today it was raining and I didn't want to get them ruined. Don't mind the crazy hair and stupid look..I was aiming for the clothes....All I wore was a cute Farm Girl t shirt, tattered jeans with a black blingy belt and tan cowboy boots...also for jewelry I wore my Tiffany bracelet. That was the extent of it....What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this outfit. Your boots are fantastic and I must have that shirt! :) Hope to see more OOTD posts.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katrina...I actually got the shirt at Farm and Fleet...I don't know if you are familiar with that. Would be like a Big R or Tractor Supply...Those places carry some cute shirts....I will see what I can come up with for another outfit...
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit! Love that shirt!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sil...
ReplyDeleteThat shirt is awesome!
ReplyDelete