BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 4, 2011

Look using colors from a couple of my UD Book of Shadows....

Well,,,,not such a perfect day today.  My youngest is home sick with a wicked fever and she is miserable.  Poor baby.  Her cheeks are so red I feel for her.  Anyway, I did have time to do a look and I am very pleased with how it turned out.  So, pretty.  I saw a similar look on makeupgeek and got the idea from that.  I didn't have the same colors but I used some that are similar.  Keep reading to see what I used..


Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
Lid Alice from The Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows
Crease Queen from The Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows
Highlight Uzi and on inner corner of lid from the UD loves NYC Book of Shadows
Lined upper lash line with UD Zero liner
Bottom lash line applied Stay Don't Stray primer and lined with Queen.  Inner corner I used Uzi
YSL Burgundy mascara

Face
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer applied with foundation brush then went back over with a sponge
over that I dusted Benefit Get Even pressed powder
Mac concealer under the eyes and blended down

Cheeks
Ulta Infatuation
Ulta Karma on apples of cheeks

Lips
Rosebud salve
Mac B Babe lipstick
Mac Petite Indulgence Cremesheen Glass

Whoolah!!!  I am really turning into a Benefit lover.  I really love the primer.  My shadows applied smoothly and blended really easy.  Nice product..

The tinted foundation seems to cover really well.  The color is darker than you think it would be.  A tiny bit goes a long way.

Get Even powder gives you a nice even finish.  I like it.  It seems to control shine pretty good.

I want to get the Dr. Feelgood concealer balm but it is 28.00.  Ouch....I need a primer that will control oil and I guess that one does. We will have to wait.  I picked up Loreal Hip cream eyeliner.  Never tried before and am interested in seeing how well it works....Has anyone used any of these products?
I used my new little canon camera too.  Takes some nice pictures and is so easy to use.  My other one you have to get the dock out and plug everything in and takes forever.  This one I just plug into the computer and done...
Have a great day!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I think this is the best photo I've seen of you. Most of the time the hair & kin come through looking greyish & this time I think I'm seeing the real you. Keep the new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcey....Thank you thank you...so much appreciated and I have to agree I love these photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete