BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The deadly Mac Stash...

Ok, with the help of my 7 year old who was in heaven touching all this makeup I am pretty sure I have it all.  Now, I did have a little more but the loving mother that I am I shared some with my 20 year old....Oh and I did have the other Hello Kitty set...and hated it so got rid of it and we hit pay dirt one time with limited edition Hello Kitty compacts and etc. but sold them on ebay...so here is what I have on hand right now...

Eyes
In the black compact I have no clue what colors are in there...I depotted a bunch and put them in this compact...
Wisteria Eye Trio, Heatherette Trio 1, Fresh Cut, Reelers and Rockers, Royal Assets cool, Hello Kitty Too  Dolly, Trip, Burmese Beauty
Lovely Lily pigment, New Fixation pigment, Gilded Green pigment
Singles
Coppering, Texture, Shroom, Young Punk, Creme De Violet,Dear Cupcake, Pollinator, Give Me Liberty of London, Soft Brown, Soft Flower, Tempting, Omega, Silver Ring, Tissueweight, Gesso, Cut To Fit, Mulch, Nanogold, Carbon, Painterly Paint Pot, Quarry
ZoomFast Black Lash, Dirty greasepaint stick, Black Greasepaint stick and DSQUARED greasepaint stick in B

Cheeks and Face
Prep and Prime finishing powder, Fafi Belightful powder, Honeylight powder, Porcelain Pink skinfinish, Pearl Matte, Studio Fix powder foundation
Blush, On A Mission, Peachykeen, Sweetness, Sunabasque, Darkly My Dear, Get away bronze

Lips
Mellow mood, B Babe, Angel, Night Violet, Girl About Town, Gaga, Cherish, Viva Glam V, Mac Red,  Quite Cute, Fresh Brew
Russian Red lipglass, Baby Sparks Dazzleglass, Snowgirl lipglass, Style Minx, Petite Indulgence Creemsheen, Malibu Barbie, Blackware
Two old holiday lipsets in warm and cool, lip liner in cranapple and in synch
Ice Cream Cake nail polish, Concealer, eye makeup remover and charged water...

I believe that is it...who knows I may find more lurking around.....









1 comment:

  1. ENVY! I have so little MAC. But I'm going to remedy that. I love the lipsticks and eyeshadows and blushes. But I'm leery of the foundations except for the MSF. I do like StudioFix on myskin tho- on some people it's so rough. GREAT stash!

    ReplyDelete