Well, this morning I was browsing thru my favorite magazine for the hundreth time...Nylon magazine. I came across a look I really wanted to do. The colors they featured of course I didn't have so I improvised with what I had and I feel I did quite a good job for what I wanted to achieve. Maybelline shadow trio in Bronze Haze are the colors for the eyes that I wanted to use...combo of gold, copper and chocolate...simply divine. Gold lips I passed on and used pink instead. My own take on the look....Check out Nylon Magazine April edition online. Awesome mag out there...the look is actually a Spring 11 Rodarte look...
My look is as follows:
Eyes
Benefit Stay don't stray primer
Detrivor primer
Lid Orglamix Expresso
Crease Hi Fi Covet Retribution
Highlight Hi Fi Glass Memories
Upper lash line ELF cream liner in midnight
Lower lash line Detrivore prime and then ran Glass Memories along the lash line and inner corners of eyes and tear ducts
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Elf concealer
Cheeks Orglamix Paprika
Nose, cheeks and forhead Benefit Get Even powder
Lips
Burts Bee's chapstick
Lime Crime lipstick in Great Pink Planet
Mac Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks...
Love this...I want to face chart this look to save. Very easy look and such pretty colors....Great inspiration I found today....
My look is as follows:
Eyes
Benefit Stay don't stray primer
Detrivor primer
Lid Orglamix Expresso
Crease Hi Fi Covet Retribution
Highlight Hi Fi Glass Memories
Upper lash line ELF cream liner in midnight
Lower lash line Detrivore prime and then ran Glass Memories along the lash line and inner corners of eyes and tear ducts
YSL Burgundy mascara
Face
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Elf concealer
Cheeks Orglamix Paprika
Nose, cheeks and forhead Benefit Get Even powder
Lips
Burts Bee's chapstick
Lime Crime lipstick in Great Pink Planet
Mac Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks...
Love this...I want to face chart this look to save. Very easy look and such pretty colors....Great inspiration I found today....

Very pretty gold look! Love the lighter gold color along the inner corner area!
ReplyDeleteNice. I think the gold lipstick would have been too much.
ReplyDeleteLOVE gold with brown eyes. The pink lip is awesome too. Really enjoying your hair in this light color. Great work! And Nylon is an awesome mag. :)
ReplyDeleteKrista you look WOW! This is one of my favorite looks ever. I love GPP on you! I am so loving this color combo with your skin and eyes.
ReplyDeleteThanks Peach...I am so happy with this look all the way around...I let my hair go messy too....
ReplyDeleteMarcey...I agree..the gold lip would be over the top..
Betty Ray..I love Nylon Mag. It is great isn't it? Maybe I will bust out some more golds....Thanks...
Hey BB...Coming from you that is huge...Thanks so so much....