BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bejeweled



So today I decided I wanted to do something with jewel tones and the Stila Charmed Quad is perfect for this. Sephora had this palette for 10.00 and it is originally 28.00 so it was quite a deal and I am so happy I spent the 10.00. This palette is from their Indian Summer Collection which is beautiful. Very intense colors that are infused with 24kt. gold. Simply stunning. I did use all four plus a different color from a different brand.

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Inner corner of eye is the blueish color applied dry and then wet on top
Rest of lid is the pinkish rust color
Crease is the goldish color
Outer vee into crease is the purple color
Highlight is Mary Kay Honey Spice
lined top and bottom lash line with pencilmein liner in boysenberry and then went over bottom lash line inner with the blue and the outer with the purple
Mary Kay Ultimate Black Mascara

Face:

Mary Kay medium coverage foundation in beige 304
Mary Kay concealer
Mary Kay blush in Shy
Mary Kay desert highlighting powder on cheeks and forehead

Lips:
Mary Kay tinted lip balm in blush

I so love these colors. This is the first Stila product that I really do like. They really nailed the colors. You can use these wet or dry too. Here are the color descriptions off of Stilas website. They have no names just descriptions.
  • Intense teal blue with green and gold shimmer
  • Mid tone copper with gold shimmer
  • Warm gold with gold shimmer
  • Deep burgundy with black and red shimmer
Was any one else lucky enough to get this lovely 10.00 palette. If you see when I highly recommend it. Just lovely.

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice, that color is awesome on you...love that blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I was at Sephora staring at the Charmed pallette, thinking "oh no, i don't need that as I rarely use pressed shadows"...now i totally regret my decision!

    ReplyDelete