BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Soft and Subtle



I had gotten my Dreamworld Minerals and She Space order the other day.  So I thought that I would use those together today.  I love the softness of my look today.  I am also using OCC lip tar and I am in love with this product.  A tiny tiny bit will do your whole mouth....

Eyes:

Mad Minerals primer
Lid About Face Hope No Matter What
Crease DreamWorld Cherry Lemonade Sample
Right above Cherry Lemonade is About Face Little Sue Sunshine
Highlight DreamWorld Chariot of Fire
Lined top and bottom with Mac paint pot in blackground
went over bottom lash line with some smashbox brown and tan colors and kinda smudged
Flirt Black Wink Mascara top and bottom lashes

Face:
Bare Escentuals Foundation and multi tasking bisque
Mac On a Mission blush
ColorScience mineral sunscreen

Lips:
Occ lip tar in Katricia
On top of that I applied DreamWorld Matilda

So what do you think?  How do you like the lip tar?

4 comments:

  1. Robyn and kamyara
    Thanks I have been using some subtle colors as of late and I do like them. Bright ones will be on the way soon.....

    ReplyDelete