Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Painterly Paint pot
Inner half of lid Aromaleigh Fraud
Outer half of lid Illamasqua Jules
Inner crease Mac Coppering
Outer crease Illamasqua Jules
Blended these in relatively well together
I used Mac Bisque to blend the crease
Next I applied Mac Black eyeshadow to outer lid into crease and along top lash line
I applied UD Jones lightly over Fraud
Inner eye and Highlight Stardust Cashmere Mittens
I then used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk on tear ducts and reapplied Cashmere Mittens
Over the crease I wanted a touch of orange so I lightly applied Aromaleigh Velvetgoldmine
Bottom lash line I used Illamasqua Jules then Mac Coppering and then Cashmere Mittens
I then ran the Mac black eyeshadow along the bottom of those colors
Top lash line I applied zero liner by UD
Rimmel black mascara
Face:
Clinique foundation
Ulta blush in infatuation
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust finishing powder in Ether
Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Balm
Lime Crime lipstick in Great Pink Planet
Hi Fi lip glaze in Grin and Gin
Wow...lots of product. I feel this turned out lovely. Nicer in person than on camera. Have a good one and thanks for looking...

Krista, this is beautiful. Those colors look great on you.
ReplyDeleteOh this looks stunning!!!! AMAZING! Love you in these colors Krista!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, I love it! Wear bronze more often XD
ReplyDeleteThanks so much ladies. I will try and pull off some more bronzy colors...
ReplyDeleteKrista - these colors are gorgoues on you. The Live Inspired Collection is up on The She Space & Know Your Voice, Beyond Convention and All For Fabulous would work very well for you. Check em out!
ReplyDelete