Yesterday my She Space order came. Now I didn't order a ton of things. I wish I had. I ordered just 4 products. Naughty little elves, Elves rule, Garland gone wrong, Misty maiden. So today I wanted to incorporate a few of these colors. Here is what I used...
Eyes
Detrivore primer
Lid Elves rule
Crease Garland gone wrong
outer vee and outer crease Time Warp
I used Crisp White Shirt for blending
I highlighted with Misty Maiden
I lined my top lash line with UD Zero
Bottom lash line with UD Electric and Misty Maiden
Rimmel black mascara
Face
Clinique Liquid foundation
Cheeks Revlon Honey Bunch blush with Rimmel blush in Santa Rose over that
Stardust Clear Photofinishing powder
Lips
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Balm
Aromaleigh Shortcake lip color
These colors are very nice. I like the way this look came out. I am a green nut so I love to use any greens. I may try and order some more things before they are all gone. Has anyone else gotten anything?
Thanks for looking....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Krista, this is SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you Nea!
ReplyDeleteLOVELY look Krista!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Thia Winter!!!!
ReplyDeleteI freakin' love this!! Elves Rules is such a cool color!
ReplyDeleteKrista, I LOVE this look!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have Elves Rule as well - and it's so totally freakin' gorgeous!
Re. the Detrivore primer: can you tell me how this compares to the TFSI?
I recently bought the TFSI, and I really like it, but I've also seen several bloggers are using the Detrivore primer lately, so was curious as to how they compare.