BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My softer side

Normally I love me some bold colors.  You obviously know that but I do have some lovely soft colors so I decided to do something softer today but I did but a little bit of color in the look.

Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Inner About Face The Mirror Loves Me
Rest of lid About Face Hope No Matter What
Crease About Face I am Abundant
Outer vee into crease About Face Happy Birthday Chris
I used About Face Cashmere Stockings in Level one for a nice neutral highlight...works great
I then took UD Underland from the Alice palette and used in crease
I went over inner eye again with UD Curiouser from the Alice palette and took it to the top of the brow and  also blended a little into crease
I lined the top lash line with UD zero and went back over it with UD Jabberwocky from Alice palette
Bottom lash line I used Detrivore primer and then applied Underland and Curiouser and then applied UD liner in Ransom close to the lower lash line
I also added a little White Rabbit from the Alice palette to tear ducts
Rimmel Black mascara

Face:
Lightly dusted face with Mac Pearl Matte Face Powder
Clinique liquid foundation
Revlon blush in Honey Bunch
Stardust clear photofinishing powder

Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake

Lately I have been grabbing this Alice palette.  It truly has some wonderful colors.  I just love it.  I am getting my moneys worth out of it...Thank goodness.   What products have you been using lately?

4 comments:

  1. Those soft colors look lovely on you! Your eyes are such a rich brown. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I'm so glad you are getting use out of your palette, I always seem to forget mine XD

    Hmm lately I've been wearing Stardust Silky pretty much every day. With the black Stila Smudge pot. Sort of a pin-up girl look? I never take pics cause its soo boring though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ella...I am trying to soften my look up a little and use bolder colors maybe to line?

    Hi Lisa Kate and thanks....Your looks are never boring and I really love using Stardust....

    Hi Thia Winter and thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete