BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 15, 2010

Fluffalicious Rock & Roll

In the mail on Sat. I received my Hi Fi order.  I love everything I got.  Veronica threw in some extras which was so kind of her.  I used Fluffalicious which I have had and never tried out yet and I also think it is discontinued.  I love this color.  I am glad I got it.  Sat. I got my hair cut and stopped into Ulta for no reason really but I have been looking for some blushes.  Good thing I did because it was buy 2 get 2 free so  I picked up 4.  So far I like the colors I chose....Here is my look today....

Eyes:
UDPP
Lid this gorgeous color Rock & Roll
Crease Fluffalicious....Love this
Outer crease vee whaterever you call it  I used Things that cannot speak  blended into the Fluffalicious
For Highlight I used Stardust Ivory.  Perfect for highlighting and blending
Tear Duct I used Mac Gesso....
Lined top lash line with UD Zero liner halfway across eye
Bottom lash line I used UDPP and then lined outer half with Things that cannot speak and inner Fluffalicious
Rimmel black mascara

Face:
Clinique Liquid Foundation
Ulta blush in Infatuation
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Mac PearlMatte Face Powder applied lightly with a huge bronzer brush from Prescriptives

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy lipbalm
Lip Glaze Gin & Sin from Hi Fi........Love this glaze...Awesome!!!

My blending came out so good today I think because I am wearing my contacts.  I hate them.  They drive me nuts.  The prescription isn't strong enough so when I am on the computer I think I strain a lot to read....but for doing my makeup they kick butt...

Anyone watching the Olympics...I am glued to the tv when they are on.  I am not athletic but I love watching dude sports like moguls and snowboarding and my dream man Apolo Ohno...in speed skating..I enjoy this stuff alot...

We are big Nascar watchers too.  My 6 yr. old loves Jeff Gordon but my man is Dale Jr.  I screamed so bloody loud yesterday my daughter that something was wrong.  Nothing wrong Jr. just came in 2nd place at the 500...He didn't have such a great yr. last yr. so I hope this is a sign of better things for him!!!!!  I hope you like my look today.....

Here is how I am feeling today.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rlNpWYQunY

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fabulous! I love the Hi Fi look. I bought some lipsticks from Grey of Gothique, and she kindly included some free samples. One of them was Decadence from Hi Fi, and I was really impressed w/the color payoff. I'd like to try some more Hi Fi at some point.

    Totally agree about Apolo...he's adorable!

    I live like 30 mins. away from Lowe's Motor Speedway, so we get a lot of NASCAR action around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella, definately try some of the Hi Fi products. You won't be disappointed at all. Thanks for the lovely comments. Oh yes Apolo is adorable. We live near the Chicagoland Motor speedway...maybe about half an hr away but rarely go to the track. It is so expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete