BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 8, 2010

If I were a Rich Girl.....

Oh I love these little cuties!!!  Gwen Stefani is one of my favs...When I was in HS I loved No Doubt.  So I can relate with her being my age.  She is amazing in my book.  I just had to have her Harajuku Lovers perfume line.  Loving dolls made me want this even more.  For my BD my husband got me Baby in the full size.  Right now I have 3 full sizes.  Lil Angel, Music and Baby.  Two little ones, Lil Angel and Love. They are in the limited edition winter snowbunny outfit.   My favorite out of all is Love.  Can't get enough of that smell...The only one I don't have is G because that is Coconut..Don't like that one.  My daughter has it so I will just steal it when it is empty.   The price isn't too bad.  $45.00 for the big ones and $29.00 for the small ones.  My husband lucked out at Ulta this Christmas and got these at buy one get one free plus he had coupons.  Good boy!! Has anyone else tried these?  How do you like them?  Check out this website....so so cute.http://www.harajukulovers.com/

1 comment:

  1. These are way too cute!! I never wear perfume, its just something I haven't gotten into, but if I did, I would snatch these up!!

    ReplyDelete