BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Softer look for me today

Well, I came down with a cold.  I haven't been sick with a cold for a long time and I just hate it.  So, I decided to do a softer look using my She Space colors.  I know so many people have negative thoughts and comments on the she space but I don't have any problems with Heathers pigments.  They work perfectly on me.  So, being said if you have something negative to say about her products I prefer it to be left unsaid.  I can not tolerate people being so mean and rude towards Heather.  She is a human being with a big heart and doesn't deserve the criticism that I have seen and read out there.  I have met her and she would do anything for anyone and I feel she deserves respect and her decision to discontinue her she space line to do what she wants to do with her business and I will repeat her business is her decision and we should support her.  Heather's company did not fail.  Her heart isn't in a big company and it got off track.  She is following her hearts desire and I support her 100%.  So anyway....Here is what I used today!!

Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Lid Evasive Elegance
Crease Bandits in bras
Outer lid and vee, crease Bottle of bubbles
Blended out lines with Crisp White Shirt
Highlight Stopping Traffic
Lined lashlines with UD liner in Graffiti
Rimmel black mascara

Face
Clinique liquid foundation
Revlon blush
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
About face concealer

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy balm
Mac lipstick in Angel

Thats it...Turned out so soft and pretty.  I normally have dark eyes but this brightened my face up so much...It makes me look healthy...Did you get any clearance pigments from the she space.  I did but I can't remember which ones.  So when I get them I will have to post them...Thanks for looking and have a great day....

6 comments:

  1. I completely and totally agree!!! I'm so sick of how people are treating her, I think its ridiculous. I love her products so much and I look forward to Hope Quest cosmetics!!

    You look soooo gorgeous in this! I love how soft it is, yet defined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa Kate and thank you soooo much. I am also so glad that someone agrees with me regarding the she space. I also can't wait to see what she is coming up with...My order did come from her today. I will have to see what I got...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, this is probably the nicest look I've seen on you. I know you like to use blues but they have always appeared too harsh for you.
    This brings out a totally different look and it is gorgeous!
    I was hoping Heather would be able to give us some color combos but with over 200 orders a day I understand why she hasn't. I've been with her since Nov 2007 and there have been some wonderful collections. We've spoken on the phone several times & I will miss her monthly collections. Let's hope what she's working with now will turn out to be everything she wants it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krista!
    I second everything Lisa Kate said. I'm thrilled and curious about the change Heather is going to make with TSS - can't wait to see what she comes up with!
    I'm compiling an order from her as we speak ;)
    Love todays FOTD - soft and romantic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look, the colours look lovely on you =)
    I haven't tried She Space cosmetics but I find it horrible when people start trashing others...oh well... =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Marcey...Thank you very much...I am now trying to compile some softer colors. Heather has some really nice soft elegant ones...I will try some more softer looks...

    Hey Helen.....I am glad you agree with us. I am really interested in what Heather is going to do. She is a very eclectic person with crazy ideas. She is great.

    Hi Marce....Thank you for the compliment. The She Space has some lovely shades. She did do some really nice collections also. Just like everything else...some things work different on different people..I feel the same about trash talking. We need to learn to be more respectful to one another. The world would be a much better place if we gave it a shot...

    ReplyDelete