BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Urban Decay Alice look

As I said yesterday I received my Alice palette, so today I decided to do a look with some of the colors.  I checked out Youtube for some ideas and I found 1 I liked but I didn't have everything she did so this is my take....

Eyes:
Detrivore Primer
Nyx jumbo pencil in pots and pans on lid
Alice on lid
Crease Mad Hatter
Back over crease with Oraculum
Highlight I used a matte color from Lancome' in Positive
Tear duct area White Rabbit
Lined top lash line with Flipside and applied Jabberwocky over that
Bottom Lash line Oraculum and and White Rabbit.
Rimmel Black Mascara

Face:
Clinique liquid foundation
Mac On a mission blush
Stardust clear photo finishing powder

Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake

These colors turned out really nice and blend real well.  Alice turned out nice and bright with pots and pans underneath.  You have to tap your brush off to get some of the glitter off or else you could have fallout.  That is why I do my face last....  So, what do you think?

1 comment: