Well I didn't want to but we went to the mall just to go to build a bear because there was a valentine dog my daughter wanted for valentines and we are suppose to get a snow storm this week so I wasn't sure if I would get there. My plan was to go to build a bear and get what we needed and then head to Waldenbooks so I could get a book. Well, Waldens was closed. Must of went out of business. I always park at Macys to get into the mall. When we went in I didn't even pay attention to the counters. On the way out I happened to peek at the mac counter and I ended up buying some things. Mind you I need none of it. So, here is what I bought....
Mac matte eyeshadow in Gesso
I see alot of people using this when they do looks so I thought I should have this.
Paint pot in Painterly
Again, I see tons of people using this as a base so I thought I would give it a try.
From the Lily Pulitzer collection I got the Pearl Matte face powder
This is so pretty with highlighter, bronzer blush all combined into one palette. It is also in a floral pattern and is so pretty.
Mac 213 eye shadow brush
I really love Mac brushes and this is one that I am going to try using as a crease brush. Suppose to give a nice defined crease without the harshness. So we will see.
This is the reason I try and stay out of the mall...Good grief....
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL I always buy makeup I don't need but I don't care because it makes me feel PRETTY!!! Nice stuff!
ReplyDeleteGreat haul -love the products you got!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad: a few new goodies (needed or not) always cheer you up, right?
Can't wait to see what you'll create using these.
Hi Thia Winter....thanks...I agree it does make me feel pretty and is so much fun to use and experiment with...
ReplyDeleteHi Helen....new goodies always cheers me up..made my weekend..
Have fun with those! I recently tried MAC for the first time....I got Untitled paint (not in the pot), Fleshtone Lipstick, and Stripped Liner, and my 222 brush. LOVE that brush......
ReplyDeleteHehe, you sound a lot like me! It seems like I can't even walk out of Walgreen's without some type of MU, even if it's just a 99 cent nail polish! That palette is sooooo pretty! I'd love to know your thoughts on the brush after you try it. I am still looking for a good crease brush. Most of the ones I have tried don't work well for me as a crease brush and I end up using them for other things.
ReplyDeleteOmg the face powder looks amazing! And I just started using painterly and I really like it :)
ReplyDeleteGreat goodies! :D
♥