Yesterday I tried out my Stardust Facettes de la Femme samples. Today I gave another try a simplified look and the color looks just like it does in the sample bag. I used a brush that holds a lot of pigment so I could pack it on and the Nyx jumbo pencils work really well as a base. So I was really glad I got it to work better. I knew I would I just had to explore a little. This is what I used...
Eyes
Detrivore primer
Lid Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
Lid Stardust Pure Femme
Rest of the eye to brow bone I used Stardust Ivory
Inner corner of eyes I used Stardust 10 on the mohs
Lined upper lashline with UD zero liner
Lined bottom with Detrivore primer and then applied Pure Femme halfway and then 10 on the mohs
I then took Hi Fi Glam Rock Eye Glitz in No Need for Tears and applied that along the outer corner of lid and inner corner of lid and lined bottom half of lower lid with it. It came out so pretty.
I then applied Rimmel black mascara
Face
Clinique Liquid foundation
Stardust cheek color in Petal
Mac blush in On a Mission on apples of the cheeks
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
I also applied Ether Finishing powder over the whole face
Lips
Aromaleigh Sugar plum fairy
YSL lipstick in #22
Little of a Neutral Mac lipgloss
I love the eye colors. It looked so pretty outside with all the snow even though I hate snow. I did end up ordering a full size of Ether and Pure Femme. Very unique and fun colors. If you haven't you need to check them out....http://www.stardustcolor.com/
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW!!! That is so HOT! I wish I could pull off blues like you...they look so great! (Isn't Ivory the bees knees? I love it! Use it almost every day!)
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa Kate and thanks...I love blue. This one is so cool because it is like a purple blue. A really cool color. I do love Ivory it is a must have color to use daily...
ReplyDeleteWow that is a POP! I love blue and this is certainly that! The lippie works perfect with it!
ReplyDeleteHi Lyndsey...Isn't that a bright color...It is really different and pretty complex. I love things that are different...YSL has some great lippies but very expensive so I haven't bought any in a long long time...
ReplyDeleteWow the eye colour really pops on you! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the eyes!! :D
ReplyDelete