Back in the summer I got a couple of Lorac makeup sets from Hautelook or something like that or Guilte Group. They were like 5 or 7 dollars. Anyway this is not my normal look. Very soft for me...No in depth colors but it turned out pretty good...There are no color names on this palette that I can see. But her it is...
Eyes
UDPP
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Lid beige pink color
Crease a light aqua color
Outer lid and into crease sparkly brownish color little rust
Blended out with Stardust Ivory
Highlight sparkly Ivory color down into corner of eyes
Lined upper lash with UD Zero liner
Bottom lash line brownish color and the pinkish
Clinique mascara
Face
Clinique liquid foundation
Bronzer from the palette
Ulta blush in Heartbreaker
Stardust clear photo finishing powder
Stardust Ether finishing powder
Lips
My favorite lipstick Mac Viva Glam GaGa
This is so subtle for me. I used to wear colors like this all the time. What do you think? I am going to order more lipstick this morning....
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very fresh and pretty look! Reminds me of spring time. Still loving the GaGa lipstick on you. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a really interesting and good neutral look for you. It really opens up your eyes.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, Krista!
ReplyDeleteKrista, it's a nice change of pace, very soft! Beautiful! But I can understand though....I don't do pales either. :D
ReplyDelete