BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lavender and Pink

Oh my gosh I just didn't know where to start today...Like I have said I think I have too much makeup but I just can't stop....I got out a sample I bought from Stardust.  So, my look revolved around the color Lavender.  Such a very soft purple.  Very pretty!!!

Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Painterly PaintPot
Lid Stardust Lavender
Crease Stardust Pink Ruffle
Then I went over half the outer crease with Hi Fi Pins and Needles
Then outer crease and outer lid Hi Fi In Bloom
I then reapplied Pink Ruffle to the inner crease and blended  with the other pinks
I blended with Stardust Ivory
Highlight color down to inner eye Stardust ArcticWhisper
Lined top lash line with UD Zero Liner
Bottom lash line I lined with Stardust High Maintenance
Went over that with UD liner in purple inner corner ArcticWhisper blended
Clinique mascara

Face:
Stardust Luxury Foundation in LightCool
Ulta Blush in Infatuation
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Finishing powder in Ether

Lips:
Mac Viva Glam GaGa lipstick

This is such a light look .  I love it.  I am going to go broke.  Everything I try from Stardust I just love.  The texture is so amazing on the products.  Great foundation.  Makes my skin so soft and the pigments blend so nice.  I had a great time with these colors today.  Looks like I will be placing an order with Stardust tomorrow.  Anyone else?

4 comments:

  1. Wow you look great in this! Lavender will definitely be in my next order! I haven't tried the foundation yet, but my Everyday Minerals is starting to look a bit too dark on me (and its the palest one they have haha) so I'm finally after 2 years in the market for a new foundation!

    I just got my Facettes samples and I'm OBSESSED! So much pretty goodness in this collection! I love how mix and match-y everything is as well. And I got some primers and veils to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet!

    Hi Lisa Kate...Lavender is awesome. The foundation is really nice. Let us know about the primers too. The Facettes colors are so intense. They give a great color payoff when used with a sticky base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lavender is very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete