BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Super Woman meet Gaga!

Yesterday I received my Mac Viva Glam GaGa!!  Love this pink.  So fun and not overbearing.  I wanted to wear this today with a color I haven't tried yet from the new collection from Stardust.  I focused on Super Woman.  This is a bright blue so I wasn't sure how to wear it or what to pair it with.  So, this is what I came up with.  I hope you like it....

Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Lid Hi Fi Night Fever
Crease Hi Fi Aggression
Outer crease and lid corner I used Super Woman.  I applied and blended a few times and brought it into the crease and blended with Aggression.  I applied more Aggression and really blended.
To help blend the lines from the crease I used Stardust Ivory.  This is a fantastic neutral color that I use just about every day to blend.  Perfect..
Highlight I used Stardust 10 on the mohs and also to inner eyes, tear ducts and blended into inner crease
I applied more Night Fever to the lid and then I really worked on my blending...
UD Zero liner was applied to upper lid
Bottom lid I applied Nyx jumbo pencil in pots and pans and then went over that with Super Woman
I also used 10 on the mohs for bottom lash line and blended in with Super Woman
Mac Zoom Mascara to top look off

Face:
Clinique liquid foundation
Ulta Infatuation blush
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust finishing powder in Ether and thank goodness I got my full size today...this stuff is amazing!!

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy balm
Mac Viva Glam GaGa

It took alot of work blending but this turned out super cool.  Super Woman is a great color.  Very vivid.  I love all Stardust products.  Great line.

GaGa lipstick is worth the 14.00.  I had free shipping too so it is great!!!

Have you ever seen me make a silly face?  First time for everything...

5 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty pink lipstick! Awesome blending job on the eyes too. I wish I could pull off the pale pink and violet lipsticks. They make me look kinda, um, dead, haha. You rock the GaGa lipcolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw..thanks Ella! Some lipsticks don't flatter me a whole lot either. I normally just wear somthing fleshtoned or gloss....

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! (and jealous) haha I really, really want the Gaga lipstick now! Aggression and Super Woman looks awesome together, you are the queen of blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't have thought of pairing the blue & purple but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the combination of colors you used. I just received my Stardust Facettes de la Femme samples today (I think mine must have been one of those that got sent back to Jenna). I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete