Yesterday I got my full size of the Stardust Pure Femme so I wanted to use it in my look today. Here is how I used it.
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Lid Stardust Knickers
Crease Stardust Kitten Pink
Outer lid and crease Stardust Pure Femme
Stardust Stella for blending
Stardust Ivory for blending also
Highlight and inner eye and brought up into inner crease 10 on the mohs
I reapplied Kitten Pink and Pure Femme a few times and really did a lot of blending
Top lash line lined with UD zero liner
Bottom lash line Nyx jumbo pencil in pots and pans and applied Pure Femme over that
Took 10 on the mohs to bottom inner and also under the Pure Femme and blended lightly.
Clinique lash doubling mascara
Face:
Stardust Luxury Foundation in Light Cool
Ulta blush in Heartbreaker
Stardust clear photofinishing powder
Stardust Ether finishing powder
Lips:
Mac Viva Glam GaGa
I accidentally deleted the picture with my eyes looking down so you could see the blending. It came out really nice. I like the mineral foundation. Going to try for a few days to see if I break out and if not I think I will purchase this. The color seems to be good and the texture is really nice. Seems to give me the coverage that I need. Well I hope you like Pure Femme....
I need to start using concealer on the bridge of my nose to cover up my glasses mark I think....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi!
ReplyDeleteI'm from Brasil and ilike your blog very much.
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is very pretty - both the eyes and the lips!
ReplyDeleteLove these colors and this look on you! Your complexion looks great in these pics.....maybe you've found a HG product in this foundation. Love your blog! I'm envious of your HaraJuku bottle collection.....they're too cute.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this look Krista!
ReplyDelete