BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, February 5, 2010

Go Ask Alice.....

Ok ok, I said I wasn't going to do this but I broke down and bought the Alice in Wonderland BOS only because my husband told me too...I am not regretting this purchase.  This is a lovely collection.  Although the colors are already existing and were just renamed for the Alice in Wonderland movie I was shocked to see that I only had 3 of the colors already.  One is Alice which is Painkiller in the show pony collection, Underland which is Flash in the Show pony collection and White Rabbit which is Polyester Bride.  So I am really glad I don't have any of the rest of the colors.  The price was a little steep at $52.00 but you get 16 shadows, a small primer potion and two liners in flipside and zero.  The liners are also the smaller size but that is just perfect...It also comes with this wonderful color card showing you the colors and the names and then also in smaller print to the right side of the card they tell the actual shadow names.  Very nice.  I did use some of those today.  No pics though because I wasn't feeling 100% still.

I used Wonderland on the lid
Mushroom in crease
Outer lid and crease Absolem
blended with a matte shadow by Lancome
highlighted with Polyester Bride
Lined top lash line with Zero
Bottom outer half with Flipside and applied Alice over that
inner corner I used Wonderland

Lovely colors....

I also received a free BD gift from Sephora because Tues. the 9th is my BD.  I chose a eye set that has a Sephora Shadow, Liner and mascara...Some nice items to add to my collection.

Anyway...did anyone else break down and go for Alice?  Shame on me but I love her.  Awhile a go I think before Xmas I picked up the Mad Hatter Tshirt with Johnny Depp on it at Hot Topic.   I love it.  It is a really cool shirt....Hope you all have a great night....


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE flipside and zero both! I use them both almost daily. I didn't get the Alice kit though.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thia Winter....UD eyeliners are pretty good. I think I have 3 or 4 of the zero because I get them in kits all the time...Crazy...I wasn't going to get this but it really is a great set...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh I did get it, as you already know ;)
    but I didn't have any of the shadows already, so I didn't cheat. It's a justified $52 spent. yep. (It's steep. But I try to convince myself that it's well spent, these are gorgeous and awesome and beautiful and the pop-up art is amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MissTat..I totally agree with you and I loved the look you did using this palette. The whole box is awesome in itself. I love it...

    ReplyDelete