Going thru my makeup yesterday and I have so many samples like I am sure everyone else does and I hardly ever use them. So my mission is to start using them. Can't let good colors go to waste right?
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Dollhouse eye plush
Crease Penelope eye lustre
Outer vee and into crease Desire pure eyes frost
Highlight Fawn matte
Line top and bottom with Pencilmein eyeliner in Boysenberry and smudged out
on bottom lash line over the liner I applied Penelope
Mary Kay Ultimate Black mascara
Face:
Glissade foundation
Mary Kay concealer
A little Twilight powder on the cheeks
Mac On A Mission Blush
Lips:
Aromaleigh Pinafore
I love mixing textures and I didn't use any of the same textures in this look and I really like the softness this look has. I am happy!! How many Aromaleigh samples do you have that you haven't used?

Penelope and Dollhouse look GREAT together ;)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I have tons of samples from Aromaleigh and Meow that are in baggies stuck somewhere. I really like to put my samples in jars (I know, so not economical, but easy!) and neither company gives enough to do that.
ReplyDelete