BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sharing my love for green




I got a couple of new products from Urban Decay the other day so I put them into a look with my Aromaleigh. I kinda thru all kinds of greens together and the result turned out pretty darn nice I think. I always tend to lean towards greens. I just can't get away. When looking at new colors they go right to green. Just love it....

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid all the way to brow bone is Urban Decay Vert. I applied on the lid and just blended it upwards.
Crease Aromaleigh Tangleroot
I also applied Aromaleigh Atomic over the crease and up into brow bone and blended it out real well
Then I went back over lid with some Aromaleigh Googoomuck and blended.
I lined my top and bottom lash line with Urban Decay Graffiti eyeliner and smudged.
Over the bottom liner on inner corner I applied Atomic and rest I applied Vert and blended from inner to outer corner.
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black

Face:
Smashbox primer
Illamasaqua liquid light foundation. I applied with a Sonja Kashuk foundation brush and then used a sponge dampened with Mac charged water and went back over my face to blend my foundation out.
Mary Kay Concealer
I used Illasmasaqua Metal power on cheeks and nose and forehead
Mac Desirous Blush
I contoured my face with Mac bronzing powder

Lips:
I filled in my lips with Mac Cranapple lip liner
I used Aromaleigh Shortcake over top of the liner

So, this is what I came up with. What do you think? I really like the lips today. I am going to use that liner more often I think?

You will also see that I got a free sample of Urban Decay Pocket Rocket lip gloss. Each gloss has a different guy on it and when you move the tube of gloss you see the guy in his undies. I don't really think that is for me but I will try the gloss out.

3 comments:

  1. You sure did use a lot of greens and blended them so well. I like the lippie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyrra and thanks...I am too nuts with the greens I think though. I am addicted!!!!

    Lyndsey: thanks for the blending comment. That means a lot to me..

    ReplyDelete