Yesterday I received my ebay purchase of Urban Decays Chronic which is a matte green. I tend to layer with minerals when I use Urban Decay to give an extra punch of color. The greens I used today worked very well layered together. Here is what I used today!
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Chronic on lid
Over Chronic I used Aromaleighs Googoomuck from the rocks collection
Crease I used Aromaleigh Lillypad
Outer vee into crease I used Aromaleighs Lady Liberty
I blended the crease out with Make Up For Ever Matte #3
Highlight I used Aromaleigh Concrete Jungle
Lined top and bottom lash line with Mary Kay Eyeliner in black
Went over lower lash line with UD Chronic and smudged out
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
Face:
Mary Kay Concealer
Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
Cheeks Mary Kay Shy blush
Used Macs Honey Light highlighting powder on cheeks and forehead
Lips:
Mary Kay Passion Pink lipstick
Mary Kay Polynesian Petals lip gloss
So, what do you think. I love the green. It looks sorta creepy to me. I love it. By creepy I mean kinda exotic or dark. I have learned so much from everyone that reads my blog and the ones that I read it is amazing. I would have never been able to put looks like this together if it weren't for everyone so I thank you all!!!!

❤✿love the shimmer, so pretty
ReplyDelete