BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My new Aromaleigh Rocks colors



I received my new Aromaleigh Rocks colors today and I was so excited. I took advantage of the 50% off sale on these babies for the 4th of July. I purchased Stillinhollywood, Atomic, Googoomuck, Rockbottom so I couldn't wait to try some so here is what I did....

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Googoomuck on lid and beyond crease a little
Hot Stuff from the 2009 Valentine collection in crease
Rockbottom on vee and blended into outer crease
Free Sample of Persian Kitten to highlight
Pencilmein Lapis liner to line top and bottom lash line and then I used a brush to smudge out the lines
Lower inner bottom lashline I used Persian Kitten from the eye plush collection
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

Face:
Mac StudioFix powder foundation
Mary Kay blush in Shy
Mary Kay lipstick in Apple Berry
Mary Kay lipgloss over lipstick in Polynesian Petals
Mac highlighting powder from the Naked Honey collection in Honey Light

I really really love the rocks collection and I am so glad that I took advantage of the sale. The colors are so sparkly and vibrant I just love them. I was so surprised how much I love Persian Kitten. That is the coolest color. So elegant. Did anyone else order any of the Rocks while they were on sale?

2 comments:

  1. Grr I'm so bummed I missed that sale! Googoomuck looks fab on you! I really want to get Stillinhollywood, hopefully you'll do a look with it soon!

    ReplyDelete