BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, July 13, 2009

My inspiration today is yellow



Well I hope everyone had a great weekend. We stayed very busy this weekend and it was so much fun! I wanted to use Aromaleighs Livewire today. One of my most favorite yellow colors ever. It is so pretty with sparkles I just love it. I hope you enjoy my look today.

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Aromaleigh Livewire from the rocks collection on entire lid to brow bone
Fyrinnae Looking Glass in crease and under the eye lightly
Aromaleigh Tapestry on outer vee and into crease and brought down under eye also and used lightly on inner eye
Lined top lash line with Mary Kay black eyeliner and smudged and then applied Aromaleigh Tapestry over that and blended out
Mary Kay Ultimate mascara in black

Face:
Mary Kay Medium foundation
Mary Kay concealer
Mary Kay Shy blush
Mary Kay Whipped Berries lipstick
Mary Kay Limited Edition Lipgloss in Hawaiian Sunset

I really love everything about this. I really love the lip gloss. I am finding that the only gloss and lipstick for me to use are the Mary Kay ones. Very nourishing and never dry or sticky. I also seem to find Mac gloss and lipstick are so very dry on my and sticky and I just don't like the feel of them. You can find the lipstick and gloss on ebay too. I sometimes purchase off ebay for a good price and free shipping. So I am sure I will be getting Hawaiian Sunset. I just have a sample to use right now.

I am trying to get dramatic. When school starts up and I have a lot of time to experiment I want to try some heavy duty looks. Lashes and all....Just not enough time to experiment when kids are running around yelling and everything. So has anyone tried the Mary Kay lips before and what about your dramatic look and does anyone have an alter ego?

4 comments:

  1. I really love Looking Glass on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phyrra thank you. I haven't used that color in such a while I decided to dig it out...It is such a neat color don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love Livewire!

    No, I haven't tried mk before (I'm more of an avon girl, if I had to choose one!)

    I love dramatic looks as long as I have time. I don't care, I'll wear smoky eyes to the grocery store! I probably don't have an alter ego, but different makeup makes me feel (and act different!). Like today, I wore sweet lavender (you can see it on my blog) and it made me feel girly and cute, but when I wear dark smokey eyes, I feel sexy and dark. Just depends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa Kate! Live wire is such a fun color. I use it quite a bit. I love to go dramatic when I have time to experiment and I feel my different shadow looks affect my mood too. That is the fun thing about makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete