BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ethereal Look


So today I thought that I had a little more time so I was going to do a little more with my makeup. Actually a little more thought to my makeup. This is a sparkly ethereal look and I love the way it looks outside. Here is what I used today.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Aromaleigh 14K
Crease Aromaleigh flowersofromace
Highlight Aromaleigh Edie
Lined top and bottom lash line with Mary Kay Eyeliner and smudged it out
Mary Kay Ultimate Black mascara
After my foundation and concealer went on I applied Aromaleigh Iwantcandy all around the eye bringing it well below the bottom of the lash line and then just blended it all out.

Face:
Illamasaqua foundation
Mary Kay concealer
Mac blush in Sweetness
Illamasaqua Metal Powder over entire face applied with a large fiber optic face brush.

Lips:
Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Katricia
In center of the lips I applied FaceFront LipBlush in Gossip

This gave me a goldish glow today and I was happy I played around. Sometimes I really want to try something but don't have the time because I have other things I have to do or kids want something but today I took the time. It just takes so much time applying and blending but it was well worth it...Have any of you done something dramatic lately?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the lippy!
    I like the look, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm loving the pink smudged around your eyes! I feel you on the whole "taking lots of time" thing, sometimes I just don't wanna put in the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyrra..I actually wore I lippie I really liked. I can't always put a good one together.

    Hi Lisa Kate...playing with makeup does take a lot of time when you want to play around and I love shadow smudged around the whole eye. i think it looks so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this look. You rock it! I love the lippie too. Actually it would look good on my coloring! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lyndsey...I think this is my favorite lip look also..Try it out I am sure you will look gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete