BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Golden Look



Today I decided to get out a couple of my Urban Decay colors but I still wanted to use my Aromaleigh products. So I used my Aromaleigh products to layer and it is so fun to layer colors. I have really been getting into that lately. I use them dry like I said before because the foiling gets so messy and crumbly even using Mac charged water. So these pictures were actually taken after I mowed my lawn. Yes I have to be dolled up to mow. Call me crazy but I don't want to look yucky!!! I have to be stylin all the time at least my face.

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Rust on lid to above crease
Aromaleigh Lorelei right on top of that
Urban Decay Jones in crease
Aromaleigh Flaxen to highlight
Lined top lash line with Mary Kay Bahama Blue liner and smudged and then applied Lorelei on top
Lined bottom lash line with Mary Kay Tahitian Gold and then applied Urban Decay Rust over that
Mary Kay Ultimate mascara

Face:
Mary Kay medium coverage foundation
Mary Kay concealer
Aromaleigh Verve cheek color

Lips:
Mary Kay Apricot Tinted lip balm
Mary Kay Polynesian Petals lip gloss

I have been having a load of fun mixing traditional colors with the minerals. I just have been liking the looks I have been coming up with. I can't wait to experiment some more in detail. I really want to do something off the wall or eccentric but right now no time so I will do some investigating.. Does anyone else do a lot of layering. What is your favorite application ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I always layer my pressed eyeshadows with pigments, especially UD. I think it adds a layer of dimension that you can't get from plain pressed shadows.

    ReplyDelete