I was so excited some items I ordered from Aromaleigh came yesterday in the mail. I ordered 3 of the Hot in the City samples and a full size Persian Kitten and a full size Lillypad. I tried out 2 of the Hot in the City samples and fell immediately in love with Lady Liberty. This color is so awesome I can't even explain. It gave me such a smoky sensual look I just fell in love and ordered it immediately and best thing the collection is on sale so SCORE!!!! So I hope you will love the way it looks to and maybe you will end up trying it.
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid Return to Tiffanys Aromaleigh Hot in the City
Crease Lady Liberty Aromaleigh Hot in the City
Outer vee Aromaleigh Lillypad
Highlight Aromaleigh Blue Bell which was one of my free samples
In the crease I also used Make Up For Ever #3 which is a whitish matte color to blend the crease and outer edges of lid out.
I lined top and bottom lash line with Mac Blackground paint pot.I smudged out the bottom lash line and the lined over the black with lillypad and then inner corner of eye is #3
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in black
Face:
Primer
Mary Kay concealer
Fyrinnae Mica Free Foundation in Topaz
Mac On A Mission blush
Lips:
Aromaleigh color infusion lipstick in Vivid free sample
So, what do you think. I really fell in love. Lillypad is a great color too and went perfectly for that defined outer vee. I am so happy with this look today. I feel I am getting better at blending. This just made my day. Has any one else tried Aromaleigh's Hot in the City collection. It is so worth it and I know you will fall in love too!!!

Really nice look!
ReplyDelete