BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A little bit of everything



I can never seem to make up my mind on what I want to use so I used everything that I wanted today. Do ever feel like that. I also think that it means I have way to much makeup. I don't think I do I know that I do but you just have to have it. So any way here is my mixology today.

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid to above crease is Aromaleigh hydrangea from satin petals collection
on top of hydrangea I applied Atomic from the Aromaleigh Rocks collection
Crease I used kiss from Aromaleigh Pure Eyes Matte
Outer vee into crease is Make Up For Ever #92 which is a matte purple
Highlight is Persian kitten from Aromaleigh eye plush
Lined top and bottom lashes with Mary Kays limited edition eye liner in Bahama blue and smudged it out
over the liner top and bottom I applied Aromaleigh Destinationunkown
Mary Kay Ultimate mascara in black

Face:
Mary Kay concealer
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Mary Kay blush in Cherry Blossom
Mary Kay Highlighting powder in hollow of cheeks and forehead

Lips:
Mary Kay lipstick in Whipped Berries

This eye look came out very dramatic. I like how all the different textures played upon each other. I am happy with this. I have been getting in the habit of layering color. I don't normally but I like this effect. I will usually use a traditional color and then layer the mineral over. I was doing the mineral shade wet but it makes such a mess I don't like to. It seems to crumble all over. It does create a really cool effect though.

I had to place another Aromaleigh order. I got a few samples from the new collection. I got Lady Liberty, Concrete Jungle, Return to Tiffanys, and then from other lines I got lillypad and Persian kitten since I have been using that on a daily basis. Did anyone else order anything new from Aromaleigh?

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty look!
    I have the same sort of problems with foiling, where it sometimes seems lumpy or it dries bumpy and just doesn't feel right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Phyrra!!! I know I just can't get that foiling down. It just gets so clumpy and hard to work with. The end result Iove but I don't like the mess of it all..

    ReplyDelete