BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clarisonic Brush



After having to facials (they were both free) I so loved the way my skin felt. The products are great and I really love the Clarisonic brush they use. I have seen this brush on and off for years and never bought it but always read good reviews so finally I just broke down and bought it. It really gives your skin a great clean feeling. You can customize the pulsing and the time you use it for. It gives warning beeps every so often which tells you to move it to a different part of your face. I just ignore it and just keep lightly moving the brush in circles. It really does a great job. I use it for 1 minute in the morning and sometimes 2 minutes at night depending on how much makeup I have on. It is easy to take care of and charging time is great. You charge it about once a month depending on how much you use it. So yes I have fallen victim to this brush but I really love it. It was quite pricey but to me my skin is worth it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How often do you use it?
    And how does the brush make you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Phyrra!!! I use it everyday twice a day. It makes my skin feel so soft and amazing. They also have different brushes too. Normal, delicate and sensitive. You change the brush every three months because the brush starts to break down. I really do love it. Now I bought it at the spa so if anything happend to it they would replace it right away but it has a 2 year warranty. Just try it once if you ever get a chance and see if you like it....You can go to sephora or www.clarisonic.com and read about it also...

    ReplyDelete