I got out some more samples today and had a good time putting together a blue look. The different colors of blue looks so pretty together. I always love wearing blue. It is one of my favorite shadow colors. So here is what I did today with my samples.
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer
Lid Aromaleigh Fume
Over Fume I applied Aromaleigh Cornflower
Crease Aromaleigh Ocean
Outer vee and into crease Aromaleigh Tanaquil
Highlight Aromaleigh BlueBell
Right into the very crease I applied Glamour Doll Blueberry Lush and blended up and outward
Right under brow bone in center I applied Glamour Doll Disco White
I applied Pencilmein liner in Lapis to top and bottom lash line and smudged out
On bottom lash line I applied Blueberry Lush over the liner
Mary Kay Ultimate Black Mascara
Face:
Mac Studio Fix Foundation Powder
Mary Kay Concealer
Aromaleigh Blush in Verve
Lips:
Aromaleigh Fling
How many of you like blue and use it in some sort of color combo quite a bit?

Love the two shades of blue, ur eyes and ur top! Nice
ReplyDeleteHi PaintHead...Thanks...these blues were so easy to work with and a great pop of color...
ReplyDelete