BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Skin Care



Yesterday I received my Dermaquest C-Lipoic Cleanser for Age Management. This is a great C cleanser especially for aging skin which I have. I first used this when I went to the Medical Spa and I just loved it. It has really done a great job on my skin. The bottle is 8 oz. which is quite a bit and you only need a little bit for it to work. I use it with my Clarisonic skin brush and love the results. The bottle cost 35.00 but should last forever.

Along with my order I got a sample of a moisturizer called M2 Skin Recovery Moisturizer. The purpose of this moisturizer is soothe and repair stressed skin and it is oil free. It is good for taking care of acne and hyperpigmentation and aging skin. It has antioxidants too. Before I tried it I wanted to see how much this product was first. Everything I seem to try and end up liking starts at 75.00 and up. No way I am paying that. So good news, this is 30.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle so I thought I would try it. Could this finally be the moisturizer I have been looking for? I have needed one just for the night time.

I applied this last night and it immediately made my skin so soft and a few acne seemed to loose the top layer. I was excited. My face looked great this morning. I didn't get a very big tube but i want to keep using it for a few days just to make sure it works. If it does I will be so happy.

I purchased my Dermaquest cleanser at SkincareRx.com. I got it in 2 days. Very fast shipping and I will be ordering from there again. I recommend it.
I give SkincareRx.com an A+ and my cleanser and A+

Remember this is my opinion only...

No comments:

Post a Comment