Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Hot Air Balloon
Had anyone heard of the group Owl City? I heard the son Hot Air Balloon on a blog that I read and it just stuck. It is really cute. All the music is kinda sugary sweet and innocent which is ok by me and the tunes are so catchy. It is Electronic music which I like too...Their newest album is Ocean Eyes and the songs are pretty catchy. If you haven't heard of them before check them out. I was listening on Itunes. I actually have Hot Air Balloon on the music player here on my blog. See if you think it is catchy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

no i never heard of them..but they sound cool
ReplyDeleteHi PaintHead...they kinda are like rainbows and butterflies but it is refreshing for a change...
ReplyDeleteHarry potter was good as well...there are so many great movies coming out..woot woot...it's not scarry the orphan..it's more of a thriler
ReplyDelete