BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Meow!



I received an email last night regarding Meow Cosmetics 25% of sale so of course I ordered 2 full sized shadows Dolphin and Aruba. It reminded me that I haven't used my meow products in a while and I have a lot of samples. Meow has really great products. So I got some of them out and came up with the following look. I hope you enjoy this.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inner corner of eye up past crease Mac Stars and Rockets
Rest of lid is Aromaleigh Aqua Nightmare
Crease is Aromaleigh Almost Midnight
Highlight is Meow Full Moon
Outer vee and blended into crease really well is Meow Midnight Kiss(so gorgeous)
I used a skin tone matte color shadow by Mac to blend out any lines on my lid
I lined top and bottom lashes with Mary Kay Bahama Blue Eyeliner and smudged it all out
On top of the liner top and bottom I applied Midnight Kiss
Inner corner of bottom of eye I used Mac Stars and Rockets and blended out
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black

Face:
Smashbox Primer
Illamasaqua Light Liquid Foundation
Mary Kay Concealer
Contoured face with Meow Skinny Dippers in Sphynx Medium
Cheeks Meow Illuminate Firefly blush
Went over cheeks and nose with Illamasaqua Metal Powder

Lips:
Mary Kay tinted lip balm in Blush
Beaute' lipgloss in Skin Trade

I liked how the blending came out. I seem to be getting better with blending. I have been reading and watching vids on it so hopefully it is starting to sink in.

So is anyone ordering from Meow? Has anyone tried it and if so what is your favorite item?

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used! Aqua Nightmare looks great :)

    I just HAD to take advantage of Meow's 25% off sale so I stocked up on my foundation that I'm almost out of, and picked up a few things from Lost Rainforest, namely Bromeliad and Nabau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful and very pretty! I have almost forgotten my Meow eyeshadow samples... I love their face products but I should use Meow eyeshadows sometimes too :D

    My favorites are:
    -Flawless Feline base
    -Combination skin primer (I use as a finishing powder too)
    -SunSplashers (bronzer)
    -SkinnyDippers
    -Glows (I mixed all my samples and it looks great :D)
    -Blushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the aqua and purples, very nice. I had to check out all the Meow samples I had, forgot about some. I use their foundation, the color is just right w/o mixing. Of course I still add some Aromaleigh 3P to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone...I really like the Meow products. I always tend to forget my samples. I need to make sure I see them more often and use them.
    Phyrra...can't pass up a sale like that. not even me....
    Nea....mixing the glows sounds like a really neat idea. I am sure it made a lovely color.
    Lyndsey...It is nice when you don't have to mix up products but sometimes you just have to...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took advantage of the sale as well. I purchased lots of samples, mostly blush and a few e/s. I've sampled some of their e/s and foundations in the past but didn't find anything I needed a full size of. I guess you could say I'm still on the fence about Meow.

    BTW, you look lovely here. I like the colors you chose and your placement of them. Very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete