BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Fun trip to The She Space (About Face)





Well today is the last day before my baby starts school full time so this was our last outing together for the summer. We went to visit Heather at her shop in Naperville. Jules couldn't wait and she drew her a picture. Needless to say Heather was really glad to see us again in such a short amount of time. I love her line of makeup and being able to physically get my hands on it means a lot to me and a lot more trips to Naperville. I only ended up buying some essentials. I wanted a new blush so Heather concocted one for me so it is a custom blend. I also did my custom blend foundation. In need of some highlighting colors Heather helped me pick out a couple and we went with the pressed colors. I ended up getting the whole sample set of the fall colors and man I can make a million looks and I don't know where to begin. It was a joyous time had by all. Here is what I got.....

The pressed from left to right

Twinkling Tapestry which will go great with the golds and neutrals
Prism Blitz which will go with my brights Of course after I took the pictures I dropped this color and broke a chunk out of it...Boo Hoo
My custom powder foundation
My custom blush which has a little bit of everything so I can wear with all colors.
Now I put pictures of the samples so you could see how many are in the collection. I didn't name them but I think most of you have seen swatches.
The collection is called Utterly Fabulous Fall and is made up of 45 colors...45. that is huge..
So right now my head is swimming..........dreamily..
I also signed up for the savvy shoppers club. How could I pass that up when I know how often I will be seeing her. So I saved 15% on my order today...YaY...We were trying to discuss how I will get my makeup in the winter. We decided Heather will deliver it to me....Kidding...
Now I am anxiously waiting the holiday collection...Be still my heart...Heather my whole family loves you....You are the Rockstar!!!!

Head on over to her website and check her stuff out. It really is amazing and so is she!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Im really jealous of you! It's like a erm 8 hour drive from my house and I can't really justify that (and I can barely get my husband to go with me to CCO 40 mins away!). Heather is so awesome! I've talked to her via email a few times, she really is an inspiration to me!

    I'm getting some fall colors soon. I couldn't resist and I ordered a few full sizes without samples (!!). Glee Club Dropout looks divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Lisa Kate....That would be quite a drive for you. Making it close can be good and bad....Alot of fun to spend time with Heather but more money to spend. At least her products are affordable. I don't even know where to start with these samples....I will post a look though tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! I look forward to seeing what you do with all those colors.;)

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Haul!
    I can't wait to see what you do with all the colors.

    ReplyDelete