BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SpaRitual Nail Lacquer



I painted my nails last night with one of the products I received to try. This is a nail lacquer by SpaRitual and the color of this is Airhead and it is a sheer pink color. This nail of nail products is a vegan line which means it is free of DBP, Formaldehyde and Toluene. The bottles are made out of recycled glass and they use Mica for for shimmer instead of fish scales. They offer a nice variety of shades and isn't suppose to chip or fade.

I applied two coats over a base coat. I was surprised by how pretty the color is. I thought it would be so light but it really has a nice pink to it. I call it a girlie pink which I love. I also applied a top coat of speed dry. I liked the consistency of the product. It wasn't runny or goopy and the brush is a nice size so the polish applied evenly and also each coat dried pretty fast. I am very pleased with this polish and I will be checking out the different colors and purchasing again. This color will be my go to. I like girlie polish!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's great I never heard of vegan nail lacquer before. Let us now how well it wears. Nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know Lyndsey. So far it is holding up really well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice color! I'm always looking for good soft pinks and nudes. Thanks for sharing it! It's also fantastic that the company and product are environmentally sound.

    ReplyDelete