BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aqua look



So today I decided to take the plunge and do AquaHearts Makeup Obsession contest using aqua shadow. I don't normally do contests because I don't feel skilled enough but I have some great aqua colors to put to good use. All eyeshadows are from Aromaleigh.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Aqua Nightmare
Crease Moonagedaydream
Highlight Room Service
Lined both lashlines with pencilmein jet sparks liner and smudged
applied Moonagedaydream to lower lashline over black liner
Mary Kay Ultimate mascara in black

Face:
About Face liquid mineral foundation
About Face concealer
Mac Peachykeen blush

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Balm
Aromaleigh Sweet Tart lip creme

What do you think? I have never used moonagedaydream before and what an awesome color it is. Miss K rocks her rocks collection. I just love it....I am sure that will be one to buy.

The contest is at http://www.aqua-heart.com/2009/08/contest-time.html Has anyone else entered this contest?

8 comments:

  1. WOW I love it! Thank you so much for entering!

    good luck! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so gorgeous!! Moonagedaydream is INSANE! I want it!

    I'll be entering soon...Once I figure out what color aqua is :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aquaheart...I can't believe I was brave enough to enter but what the heck its fun and thank you....

    Lisa Kate...Isn't awesome. I have always wanted to try it and just got it for a free sample. It is so beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa Kate...I should say isn't it awesome...I didn't spell right....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moonagedaydream looks amazing in the crease with Aqua Nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Phyrra...I always think of you when I use Aqua Nightmare...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aqua looks great on you! Nice look! I'm thinking of entering, once I get a spare minute, haha.

    -L

    ReplyDelete