During my daily readings I came across A Brilliant Brunette Makeup by Jacqueline's blog. She did a look using the Harajuku Hunnies products. I loved the vividness of the colors and she swatched the Cherry Blossom Quadriset. Immediately I knew I had to try these out. So I ordered the quadriset. The colors are so vivid and so nice to apply and blend. Amazing!!!
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Cherry Blossom Quadriset
Lined top and bottom lashlines with boysenberry liner
Diorshow Blackout Mascara
Face:
Smashbox primer
Dior Skinflash foundation
Cheeks Aromaleigh Firewoman
Lips:
Mary Kay tinted lip balm in Rose.
These colors are bright and so vivid. Head over to harajukuhunnies.com to checkout these product. If you love bright vivid colors these are for you!!!!

That pink is lovely.
ReplyDeleteVery bright and very pretty! I've never heard of them before, I'll have to go check it out.
ReplyDelete-L
Thank you so much ladies and yes Madeleine check it out. Very nice colors.
ReplyDeleteI like the bright colors! Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors on you!
ReplyDeleteI love purple- this look is gorgeous! And I really like Your blog.:)
ReplyDeleteThank you Robyn and minnamarina. I love these pretty brights...
ReplyDelete