BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Zoya Polish



I have been trying out nail polish. I never really know what works the best. I have used OPI mainly and I have tried Fingerpaints. Miss K from Aromaleigh suggested that I give Zoya a try. She said their customer service was great so I did order 2 polishes to try. Then I did the Twitter follow with Zoya and received 3 polishes. So now I have a bunch to try out. The two I have tried are Paz which is a very bright creamy orange and Trixie which is a very glittery silver.

I used the orange on my toes but you won't see the toes because I don't like feet.....
The silver I used on my fingers.

These polishes seem to go on nicely and they start to set up pretty fast. It doesn't seem to get goopy either. We will give this a test run. I did use a speed dry top coat on top. It was one that I bought from Sally Beauty Supply.

I do not use gloves normally. My OPI chipped pretty fast the last time I used it. The SpaRitual was fantastic so I hope this last a long time.

I do was dishes, clean the house mow the lawn and wash my hands a lot so I am hoping this will last for me. I did purchase one of the matte colors and you aren't suppose to use a base coat or top coat with those so those aren't suppose to last as long so I am waiting to use that.

In the picture of my fingers I didn't clean my nails up. I usually don't mess them too bad so I just let the excess come off on its own. Who else got their polishes and what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That's a very metalic silver. My O.P.I chipped right away too, but I didn't use a base coat or a top coat on it. A nice bright orange! Fun for toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zoya!
    I'm still waiting to get my 3 free polishes.
    I like Finger Paints and China Glaze and Color Club, too :)

    ReplyDelete