BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Blues on a brown eyed girl




I ordered Aromaleigh Baby Blues a few day ago and I haven't used it yet so I pulled it out today. I love soft colors and mixing something bold with them so I used another color I haven't used too often either Aromaleigh Forgetmenot. I love this look. Very dynamic. Here is everything I used today.

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Aromaleigh Baby Blues
Crease Aromaleigh Forgetmenot
Outer crease into crease Glamour Doll Blueberry Lush
I darkened the outer corner of my eye with some Aromaleigh Peacoat
I used Aromaleigh Flaxen to blend out the crease area
I highlighted with Aromaleigh Marigold.
Using a gold eyeliner by Mary Kay I lined the top and bottom lash line and smudged out
I then went over top and bottom lash lines with Aromaleigh Drama Queen Topaz eyeliner and extended it out beyond the bottom lashline
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in black

Face:
Smashbox Primer
Mac studiofix powder foundation
Mary Kay concealer
Aromaleigh Verve blush
Illamasaqua Metal powder to highlight face

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Balm
On top of that DreamWorld Minerals in Matilda

So what do you think? Do you like the combination of colors?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Krista! Your application and blending look great. I love how you extended the liner out at the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Baby Blues on your brown eyes. I like how you use peacoat to darkend the outer corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there ladies....Thanks so much. Peacoat is a really neat color to play with. I usually line with it. Thanks for the blending comment. I am really practicing of late....

    ReplyDelete