BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Saturday...



Blues and purples have been rockin my world of late. Especially the ones that are very rich in texture. I combined some traditional eye colors with my pigments today. Pleased with how this turned out that I hope you like it too.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inner corner of eye into the crease I used a silver color from the new fall Dior 5 Palette Night Butterfly
Lid About Face Make Some Noise
Crease About Face High Society
Highlight About Face I Celebrate Me
I used the matte purple shade from the Dior Palette to highlight the start of the brow bone
Outer corner of eye into the crease I used the black color from the Dior Palette
Lined lash lines with pencilmein liner in Boysenberry
I then applied the black color from the Dior Palette to top and bottom lash line
Beneath the black I applied the Dior matte Purple color and blended into corner of eye on lower lashline
DiorShow Black Out black mascara

Face:
Smashbox Primer
About Face Powder foundation
Mary Kay blush in Cherry Blossom
Mary Kay bronzer on cheek bones

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Balm
Benefit lipstick in Lady's Choice

What colors have you been using on a daily basis?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the purple look! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this one a lot! The color of your top looks good on you, too! I tend to reach for these kinds of shadow colors most often, but today I wore dark red shadows.:)

    -L

    ReplyDelete