What a busy week trying to get school clothes and supplies and meet the teacher and groceries for school and my daughter doesn't start til next Wed. but I am all set now. So I started my day off with this incredible blue look. I am stuck on blues at the moment. When I find the right colors I tend to stay with them for a while....
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Aromaleigh 104 le mystere
Crease About Face Proud and Patriotic..This is a must have for your collection
Highlight About Face Kiss of Novelty
Lined upper and lower lashline with pencilmein liner in lapis and smudged it out
Went over the bottom outer to middle of lashline with Proud and Patriotic and then inner Kiss of Novelty
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black
Face:
Fyrinnae Superpower foundation in Pyrite Matte
Mary Kay blush in Cherry Blossom
Went over cheeks and forehead and down the nose with Illamasaqua metal powder
Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy lip balm
Mary Kay lipstick in Pink Passion
I love all my mineral companies that I use. I find that Proud and Patriotic blends so easy. I thought maybe it would be a little harder being it is so glittery but it is like silk. Aromaleigh's le mystere colors are fantastic. Such unique colors I want to collect them all.....What have you tried today and what colors have you been using more of these days?

I really like the crease color and your liner :)
ReplyDeleteOoh I'm loving Proud & Patriotic! I just ordered a sample and I'm wishing I got the whole thing!
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely in blues! I'm so pale it always ends up looking very 1980s...sometimes in the good way and sometimes not!
I've been really into greys and mauves lately. I was looking at my collection a few weeks ago thinking "I don't have grey eyeshadow...how can that be?!" I was fortunate enough to be on TSS's mailing list and I got the super secret sale where all the full size pigs were $3.00, so I snatched some up! You are so lucky to have met Heather, I've talked to her, she seems like an amazing lady! I wish I could have a company like her!
Pretty! I'm always drawn to purples and blues in eyeshadow. I wore Shipwrecked from Meow today, dark smoky purple.:)
ReplyDelete-L
I like you in blues. I am so jelous that you can wear the outer vee(you do a great job on it too). I try and just can't pull it off. I have to shade a different way. I would love to try some of the TSS Proud and Patriotic collection.
ReplyDeleteI had such a week too. The students at our school start Mon. At least I can relax a little with my daughter starting after Labor Day. I can wait for the sales, although I already have a lot of her supplies.