I know a lot of you are fans of About Face. I knew Heather's shop opened in Naperville so I just had to get there to see all these pigments in person. So my husband, my daughter and I went off to Naperville today. I walked in and Heather who is the owner was wowed at my shadows. I told her they were hers and she was so excited. I had talked to her a while ago so she new me as soon as I told her my name. The shop is adorable with pigments everywhere. You would go insane. I saw all her collections. I had such a hard time deciding what I wanted so we went to the pigment bar and she mixed me up a purple color and a gray. Simply gorgeous. She mixed up some samples for me to try of her liquid mineral foundation and the powder foundation. Heather keeps the formula and will mix it up for you when you need it. I was so overwhelmed by all the products.
The next trip I go she wants to do my eyes. Heather said I have the perfect eyes to do some really cool looks with. I am wanting to look at blushes and the lip products are amazing. I had spent my limit so those items are next trip. When school starts I will plan a visit.
Heather is a big fan of music and chitchatted with my husband about rock bands and music and all kinds of stuff. We could of stayed all day. When I was trying lip gloss I didn't notice but Jules was applying a nice dark lipstick to her whole mouth. Boy was she gorgeous....
I know she has another new collection in the works but I couldn't get a sneak because it is in process.
Heather also has the cutest tote bags, slippers lotion and perfumes in her shop. You all would love her. Very very energetic and loves what she does.
Here is what I brought home.
Left to Right Bandits in Bras, Proud and Patriotic, Smurfs Who Salsa, Custom Purple, Custom Gray, Stick concealer in Medium, Pencilmein liner in Jet Sparks (has silver glitter in it) Highest Society, Make Some Noise(free colors) Liquid and Powder Foundations, The Mirror Loves Me(free color). So I did rather well. I hope you all enjoy your About Face Products. I know that Heather appreciates everyone. I think I made her day and I know she made mine. We had a blast. Whoever can get there really should. You would have a great time. The pictures loaded backwards so the colors would go from bottom to top....sorry....
Got Makeup?
About Face Cosmetics
404 W. Fifth Ave.
Naperville IL 60563
630-369-5770
Store Hours are Tues thru Fri. 11 to 5 and special appointments for evenings and weekends. Website is www.theshespace.com Take a LOOK!
P.S. You get to take your product home with you. Samples too....

*green with envy*
ReplyDeleteI'd love visit Heather some day too :D
Thanks for bringing us along, wish we all could go! Sounds like you had a ton of fun. I'll send you a list for next time ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was a cool trip!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that she loved your makeup :)
Thanks for bringing us along with you, it was fun! What a nice compliment that she noticed and loved your makeup. Next time you go I'll have a list for you! :) So you can let us know how different they look in person compared to online!
ReplyDelete(if you get 2 posts from me just ignore one)
That's very cool! Sound like lots of fun.:)
ReplyDelete-L