I received a free sample of Aromaleigh Rocks Glam Glitter in Oscillate with my last order. I haven't' tried many of the glitters. So I was wearing green today so I thought I would give it a try. I ended up really liking it.
You need to use something to make it stick like a sealant. What I did was spray a brush with my Mac Charged water and dip the brush in the baggie. I then patted it into my crease and a little on my lid. This gave a really nice effect to my shadows today.
I had planned on mowing today but it rained so I then did my makeup. It did end up clearing off so I went out and mowed and it was hot. I wondered what my poor glitter would look like. To my surprise the glitter looked just as good as it did when I first applied it. So bottom line is don't be afraid to use the glitter. It comes in a great variety of color and adds some bam to your look. I love it...
Oscillate is a seafoam green with lots of sparkles!!!

Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! I love the effect of the glitter on the crease, unexpected and not too over the top, but when you close your eyes, u see all the pretty sparkles :)
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of glitters that hardly get any time outside the jars, maybe I should play more :(
Cool! I have a few of the glitters, but for some reason I seem to forget about them. I'll have to get some out to play with again.
ReplyDelete-L
Oh, pretty! I got a free sample of Ribbons (mauved pink), have to try that over plum eye shadow... Oscillate looks so nice too!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. Definately get the glitters out. I know that I forget about them too and I am sorry that I do. Play around with them. You will love how they look...
ReplyDeleteI also found a (free) sample of rebelrebel! I tried glitters just a moment ago and they are really nice! I think I need Oscillate and reverberation (teal) too ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Krista for this review!