BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just for fun!




For Meow's big sale I late Jules pick out a color so we ended up getting Dolphin. So it arrived yesterday and she was so excited so I told her that I would use it today in my look. So here it goes. I did some different lining which I don't do too much but I do want to learn to start doing some drawing on my face. I think it would be fun!!

Face:
Smashbox Primer
Mac Studiofix powder foundation
Cheeks Mary Kay Cherry Blossom
Illamasaqua Metal Powder
Aromaleigh Moonbright powder on face and chest and neck...I love this stuff

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Balm
Aromaleigh Rosebud lip color

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Inner corner Aromaleigh Dragonfly
Rest of lid Aromaleigh Livewire
Crease Meow Dolphin
Outer Crease darkened with Aromaleigh Lady Liberty
Center Crease and blended out some more with Illamasaqua Jules
Highlight About Face Kiss of Reality
I blended all colors madly....
On lid right above pupil I applied Kiss of Reality and lightly blended
Lined upper and bottom lashline with Pencilmein liner in Lapis and blended. I then took the liner out beyond eye are
I went over lashlines with Lady Liberty dry except for the extensions.

You can see how sparkly I am. That is from the LiveWire and the Moonbright powder. I really love the sparkles though. So there is my look for today. I think Jules likes it. I hope she does she picked out the color!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Meow Dolphin looks awesome in this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats so cool! I love it! I really want that moonbright powder now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I let the kids at school pick out what color shadow they want to see me in (the ones that always say "I like your eyeshadow")Then the track me down at school the next day. It's fun! I love your sparkle! I really need to try moonbright!

    ReplyDelete