BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Neutral Look with Aromaleigh Mattes



This may be shocking to everyone. I don't do too many neutrals but after see Decorative Divas Pinup look it made me want to try a more neutral look. I used all Aromaleigh matte colors. I will say that I use expensive brands also and their mattes will not blend out right with a primer. The Aromaleigh blended effortlessly with the primer. I love these colors. I have always been tempted to buy the ones I am using. These are free samples I had gotten with some past orders. The lips are samples too from Aromaleigh. I am in love with this all. I hope you like it.
All colors today are Aromaleigh unless stated otherwise.


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Fawn
Crease Bouganvillea
Highlight Marsh
Lined upper and lower lashline with Mary Kay black eyeliner and smudged
On top of the liner upper and lower I went over with bouganvillea
Mary Kay Ultimate black mascara

Face:
Illamasaqua Light liquid foundation
Mac Studiofix powder foundation over that lightly with brush
Cheeks Mac Peachykeen blush
Mac Honey Light powder over cheeks

Lips:
Crush Color infusion lipstick
Tantalize gloss infusion that is no longer available and I love it....

I love this a lot. I always use color and this is very neutral for me. This is what I actually use to wear before I found Aromaleigh and started using color....What do you think..Have you tried using Aromaleigh Mattes? I would say you should try them out so head over to www.aromaleigh.com and take advantage of the sale that is going on....

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Aromaleigh mattes are my favorites, I used to hate matte eye shadows before I tried these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and soft. The AL mattes are the best mattes I've used as of yet. The ones I have trouble with sometimes are the rocks! Mattes , but the other 2 collections are great to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! Great minds, I wore matte today too. Of course it could be Decorative Diva's fault! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! I like Aromaleigh's mattes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there ladies...I guess we all agree that we LOVE Aromaleigh mattes. I definately think we were influenced by Decorative Diva!!! Thanks for all the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome..natural gal...look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really super pretty on you. You applied like a pro too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very pretty in these matte neutrals. It's a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete