I was going to The She Space for a visit today so I put together an eye look with some of her colors. I walked into the shop and she said WOW! I love those eyes. I said you should they are your colors. Heather just couldn't believe it. She was so happy to see me. I will get to the visit a little later but here was my look....
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Widdles and Waddles
Crease Fairies are Freaking
Highlight Aromaleigh Flaxen (Best highlight color)
Outer vee into crease Hot trottin Theresa
Liner Mary Kay black eyeliner on top and bottom smudged out
Went over liner with Hot trottin Theresa
Mary Kay Ultimate mascara in Black
Face:
Meow Pampered Puss Foundation
Cheeks Aromaleigh Verve
Lips:
Aromaleigh Rosebud
It was a lot of blending but I was very pleased with the vividness of the colors. They still look as great now as when I put them on earlier.
Heather told me my eyes looked wonderful and aren't even photo shopped. I don't know how to use any of those things that is why I try so hard to do this my self with out altering the look on the computer. Maybe that is why I am proud I am finally getting the hang of this. Does anyone have any of these colors? What do you think?

Wow! You do look fantastic! Just gorgeous! I don't do many greens, because I don't look well when I wear them. I love seeing them on others. I keep trying, maybe I just haven't found the right one for me yet.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! Great greens, you look so good in them! I can't wear greens very easy myself, or I just haven't found the right one for me yet.
ReplyDeleteI tried posting 2 posts erlier (I don't think I said anything that you'd reject) :)
Very cool look!
ReplyDelete-L