I couldn't wait to see this color. I was curious with the name. I really liked it so I picked it up. It is a great pinkish red sparkly color. I can see myself wearing this often. It is really neat. So I used more of my About Face colors. I am getting quite a collection.
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid About Face Bandits in Bras
Crease About Face Happy Birthday Chris
Highlight About Face Live in Color
Lined with pencilmein liner in Jet Sparks top and bottom and smudged
Went over lining with Happy Birthday Chris
Mary Kay Ultimate Black Mascara
Face:
Dior Air Flash foundation
Cheeks Mary Kay Cherry Blossom
Mary Kay bronzer
Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Balm
Aromaleigh Sweet Tart Nourishing color creme
So how do you like Bandits in Bras? It is a really pretty color I will use a lot. I am trying to figure out another look right now using it....Check it out...Really nice...
After my photos this morning I had to mow the lawn and none of this makeup budged. The shadow colors stayed awesome and I look just as good...I am having a good run with the About Face makeup. How about you?

I think you look cute. What else would you wear Bandits in Bras with?
ReplyDelete